1. Happy to be alone - the peace to let things flow, just having a general outline suffice.
2. Meeting more people: went to stay at other ALTs places, went hiking with Yamagata ALT too
3. The considerateness of Japanese people. I can understand Japanese, wish to continue italki to practice my conversation skills and listening skill. Strive for N2 in Dec.
4. Thinking in japanese. It is not easy to form different sentences but it is quite fun honestly. Minus grammar
5. The little joy that children find in catching insects. Some also go to the beach, and spots me out of nowhere. I.e little girl from shiragiku kindergarten I think? She was bouncing in her little float, saw me and swarm towards me with kxxxxx sensei!!!
6. To practise having kids connect to the nature, and be open to showing kindness for one another I.e. yorino
7. To understand the complexities of living aboard in a different language. I am lucky to have a great supervisor and BoE who supports me.
8. The kids are not super close to their parents. But the kindergarten kids learn like manning booths, teaching others how to do certain things. Folding their own blankets and putting away things by themselves. Basically the adults set a good role model for them, they follow what they see from adults especially at early stage.
9. I still don't know how to implement whatever I learnt towards my parents tbh. I am just rly kind and loving towards my island children because they're so special.
10. I think I just try to put in more effort in terms of approaching others like how I approached my teachers and realise I could communicate with them so much better. 3 hrs became 6 hours, etc. And realising it is so important for people like us to learn another language. It's so new to connect with people of another language and culture.
11. I am able to apologise better. I've heard gxxxxx and lxxxx apologise. But I still see them loveable. So in a way; I have realised that apologising doesn't make you a bad person. You just apologise for your own actions when you feel bad about it. It doesn't mean you lost or whatever. It means that you just want to improve yourself to be a better person.
12. I truly admire lxxxx amicable personality which makes it so easy for anyone to connect with him. Everyone loves him because he can talk cock, share random details. Perhaps it is important to have a broad knowledge of details to be able to connect with others and create topics
No comments:
Post a Comment