Saturday, August 3, 2024

Game

 I saw that he checked out my account tonight (or ytd..?). On 2 Aug. Why? His profile appeared on my profile. 

I was shocked. Then I clicked on his profile to dig, and realised he has been playing everyday with the same group of friends. As I looked at his history, I found a username, which dawn upon me as my friend's bf. 

Meaning, he has been playing with his army friends everyday. I don't know when did it start; but he bought new skins. Beautiful skins. 

He has purposely checked me out to see if I've been winning matches.

I just feel so hurt again, and I really want to tell my friend that her boyfriend's friend is an asshole. But... what's the point? Indifference is best right? I'm just telling myself to focus over the next few days.

I've already deleted my convo with him. Even if he talks to me, I just can't think of a good reason for him anymore - to not talk to me for 6 months. It's so damn disrespectful to not let me know what's happening. 

And he still could play with his friends...? I think I'm just more disappointed in his choice now, he's really not the mature person I thought he was. And I'm done with that. 

Focus now on the new chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment